If the ERROR V2 prompt will appear after our ForXXX plug-in is running, it is because win10 comes with a virtual machine, and win10 starts the virtual machine driver. Our plug-in cannot run in an environment with a virtual machine. Turn off the virtual machine driver and our plug-in can run normally. .
How to turn off hyper-v virtual machine on win10 computer:
1. Open the Control Panel icon on the desktop, and choose Programs and Features.
2. Then choose to enable or disable Windows features. If there is Hyper-V in the open function list, remove the check and click OK.
1. Right-click on this computer and select Manage. Go to the Computer Management interface and click Services and Applications.
2. In the service list, find Hyper-V virtual machine management, double-click, and change the startup type to manual. Click OK.
1. Open the cmd command window as an administrator and enter the command: bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
2. Restart the computer.